Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
Please stay tuned for the unveiling of the new ANDIAMO coming September 1, 2017 with a complete interior refit by Rodriguez Interiors, new water toys, fishing gear and more!
- Year Built:
- Year Refittted:
- United States
- Captain JD Hapner, Chef & 1 crew
Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 85 ft (25.9 m)
- Max Speed:
- 20 kts (37 kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 15 kts (28 kph)
- 2x MTU M93 1800 HP
- 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 5 ft 7 in (1.7 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 5 ft 7 in (1.7 m)
Sleeps 6 in 3 Cabins
- Master Stateroom - Below amidships with King size bed, large walk-in wardrobe closet, TV, DSS, DVD/CD player. Ensuite bath with large shower and private toilet area.
- VIP Stateroom - Below forward with Queen size bed, wardrobe closet, TV, DSS, DVD/CD player. Ensuite bath with shower.
- Starboard Guest Stateroom - Convertible Twin beds, wardrobe closet, TV, DSS, DVD/CD player. Ensuite bath with shower.
- Luxurious salon
- Full galley and dinette
- Enclosed sky lounge and bridge
- Exterior lounge decks, and expansive cockpit and day head
- Integrated audio/video/lighting automation systems.
- Built for island hopping. Outfitted for fishing, snorkeling, and diving!
AmmenitiesCell phone, DVD library, DVD player all cabins, DVD player master cabin, DVD player saloon, Indoor audio system, iPod dock, Local TV, Outdoor audio system, Printer, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV master cabin, TV outdoor, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 12ft / 3.70m 60hp Walker Bay, Paddleboards multiple, Tube - towable, BBQ, Coffee machine, Deck shower, Fishing gear - heavy, Fishing gear - light, Ice maker, Sun cushions, Swim platform, Water maker
DivingNot Insured, Diving by arrangement, Snorkelling gear, Underwater lighting
Crew ProfileCaptain: JD Hapner
Captain JD Hapner
At the age of seven, Captain JD Hapner proclaimed that he was going to be a boat captain one day. From that day forward, nearly every book he read had to do with the sea. Raised on Anna Maria Island on the West Coast of Florida he spent most of his free time on the fishing piers and docks learning from seasoned captains and lifelong fishermen. He gleaned skills the old fashioned way; serving as an unofficial young apprentice. He learned about fishing and boating from the inside out. By the age of nine, he had become a permanent fixture on the local charter boats.
JD sat for the captain's exam just days after turning eighteen. License in hand he progressed from the local charter boats of Cortez, Florida to sport fishing yachts and tournament fishing. He has navigated and fished the waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the Eastern Seaboard, east and west coasts of Central and South America, as well as trans-Atlantic trips to the Mediterranean. He has worked on yachts up to 180' and is also a certified diesel technician.
Captain JD is your ticket to adventure. Join him aboard ANDIAMO and share his passion for the ocean!