Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
- Vessel Info
- Year Built:
- Year Refittted:
- United States
- Captain Thomas Googe, Chef & 1 crew
- Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 85 ft (25.9 m)
- Max Speed:
- 20 kts (37 kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 15 kts (28 kph)
- 2x MTU M93 1800 HP
- 20 ft (6.1 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 5 ft 7 in (1.7 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 5 ft 7 in (1.7 m)
Sleeps 6 in 3 Cabins
- Master Stateroom - Below amidships with King size bed, large walk-in wardrobe closet, TV, DSS, DVD/CD player. Ensuite bath with large shower and private toilet area.
- VIP Stateroom - Below forward with Queen size bed, wardrobe closet, TV, DSS, DVD/CD player. Ensuite bath with shower.
- Starboard Guest Stateroom - Convertible Twin beds, wardrobe closet, TV, DSS, DVD/CD player. Ensuite bath with shower.
- Luxurious salon
- Full galley and dinette
- Enclosed sky lounge and bridge
- Exterior lounge decks, and expansive cockpit and day head
- Integrated audio/video/lighting automation systems.
- Built for island hopping. Outfitted for fishing, snorkeling, and diving!
- AmmenitiesCell phone, DVD library, DVD player all cabins, DVD player master cabin, DVD player saloon, Games console, Indoor audio system, iPod dock, Local TV, Outdoor audio system, Printer, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV master cabin, TV outdoor, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 12ft / 3.70m 60hp Walker Bay, Paddleboards multiple, Tube - towable, BBQ, Coffee machine, Deck shower, Fishing gear - heavy, Fishing gear - light, Ice maker, Sun cushions, Swim platform, Water maker
- DivingNot Insured, Diving by arrangement, Snorkelling gear, Underwater lighting
- Crew ProfileCaptain: Thomas Googe
Captain Thomas Googe
** New Crew Bio Coming Soon **
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMate: Cassie Doran
Growing up in Sunny South Florida, Cassie has spent countless hours in, on, and around the water. After high school, Cassie moved to St Thomas, USVI to work as a scuba instructor. While teaching visiting families to Dive was her passion, she also assisted the US Marshals office with search and rescue, and ship dock diving to ensure the safety of the cruise ships coming to visit the beautiful island. After 2 years in St Thomas, Cassie moved back to Ft Lauderdale to continue her career in yachting and her education. Along with her maritime education, including CPR/Trauma Instructor, Scuba Instructor, and 100 Ton Masters, she is also currently enrolled at Florida Atlantic University with a major in Neuroscience and Behavior. With a clear passion for the water, Cassie is always eager to take guests snorkeling, diving, and showing them the beauty of the underwater world.Chef/Stew: Courtney Sheldon
Courtney grew up sailing, surfing and hiking in California. Her love for culinary arts was born by the age of five while learning to cook from her Grandfather. Her passions for food and adventure only grew from there. She studied culinary arts in Santa Barbara, CA then went on to study environmental Science in Colorado. She found her career path and ultimately her dream job, by combining her passion of culinary arts & environmental science with the fresh air and open seas. With a wide range of specialties, including flavors from the American table, Mediterranean, South East Asian and Caribbean; as well as gluten free and vegetarian / vegan diets Courtney is able to craft a deliciously outstanding menu tailored to you and your guests.