Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
ANNA is the best of the best.
The exterior design of this 67m Feadship is beautiful, and even more so when you look closely at the details.
The living space is exquisite, with some of the finest woodwork and materials you will see anywhere in the world.
The master suite is something very special. The room height is double the normal room height, allowing for a four-poster Silverlining bed.
There is a VIP cabin on the bridge deck, and then a further four guest cabins on the accommodation deck (all have pullman).
The upper deck has a Jacuzzi and an air conditioned gym/massage room, and a steam room.
The sky lounge converts at the touch of a button to a cinema, and of course the bar is the heart of the yacht much of the time.
The Flag Deck dining is beautiful, and there are glass panels either side for wind protection.
The most important feature, however, is of course the crew. The crew of ANNA are the best of the best. Previous guests will testify.
- Vessel Info
- Year Built:
- Year Refittted:
- Cayman Islands
- De Voogt RDV
- Captain Giles Cope, Chef & 17 crew
- Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 219 ft (67 m)
- Max Speed:
- 16.7 kts (31 kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 13 kts (24 kph)
- 2x Caterpillar 3516 BDI-TA
- 38 ft (11.8 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 11 ft 10 in (3.6 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 11 ft 10 in (3.6 m)
- ADP (Anchorless Dynamic Position)
Sleeps 12 in 6 Cabins
- AmmenitiesBluray player all cabins, Cinema, iPod dock, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 16ft / 5.00m 0hp Ski Boat, 26ft / 8.00m 0hp RIB, 26ft / 8.00m 0hp Tender, Jet skis multiple (standup), Kayaks multiple, Wakeboard, Water skis - adult, Water slide, Windsurfer - Adult, Exercise equipment, Jacuzzi on deck
- DivingNot Insured, Diving if certified, Seabobs multiple, Snorkelling gear, Wetsuits, 4 Tanks, 4 BCs, 4 Regulators
From Sofia: Use me as a reference any day for Anna, my client have never been this happy on a charter. For 15 years. Crew is amazing.
From Neil, who kindly forwarded an e-mail from his client: Neil, good afternoon and thank you for your note. All of my family and myself had a very special and very happy time aboard the "Anna" . Captain Charley and all the young crew were excellent, diligent, well disciplined and very friendly which really differentiated our experience onboard. Anton, the chef was beyond excellent and we had to be forced off the boat to eat ashore. Captain Charley was an excellent Captain in every respect- very good communicator, quickly got the lay of the land with us all and obviously ran a tight , well organized and happy crew. He was very flexible in slightly changing the itinerary and his advice was first class. As you know, it was our first charter and due to Captain Charley and his crew, it will certainly not be our last. It really was a wrench to leave them all !!