Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
Every Jeanneau Yacht is designed to be a sailor’s boat, and the Jeanneau 64 is no exception. This flagship is secure, fast, and enjoyable to sail. Philippe Briand has delivered a modern hull that incorporates a hard chine for increased speed, stability, and interior volume.
She can take 8 guests in 4 cabins, 1 master with en-suite, 2 double cabins with en-suites and 1 bunk cabin, great for kids. She has air-conditioning throughout, water-maker and generator. Up in the cockpit, she has a spray hood and bimini, cockpit table & cushions and sunbathing mats. There are 2 crew and they will stay in the crew cabin which is accessed on the foredeck.
Inclusive package includes; All breakfasts & lunches, soft drinks, tea & coffee onboard, yacht fuel & water. €450 per adult & €350 per child under 16, per week.
Dinner is optional at €25 per adult, €20 per child for 3 courses and €5 less for 2 courses.
- Vessel Info
- Year Built:
- Year Refittted:
- United Kingdom
- Philippe Briand
- Captain Tim Leigh & Chef
- Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 65 ft (20.1 m)
- Max Speed:
- 9 kts (17 kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 8 kts (15 kph)
- Volvo D4-180-180 HP
- 17 ft (5.4 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 9 ft 10 in (3 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 9 ft 10 in (3 m)
Sleeps 8 in 4 Cabins
She can take 8 guests in 4 cabins, 1 master with en-suite, 2 double cabins with en-suites and 1 bunk cabin, great for kids.
- AmmenitiesIndoor audio system, iPod dock, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 14ft / 4.30m 50hp Inflatable, Paddleboards multiple, Tube - towable, Wakeboard, Water skis - adult, Windsurfer - Adult, BBQ, Coffee machine, Deck shower, Fishing gear - light, Hammocks, Swim platform, Water maker
- DivingNot Insured, Diving by arrangement, Snorkelling gear
- Crew ProfileCaptain: Tim Leigh
Tim started sailing at 14 and went on to become a dinghy and windsurf instructor. He worked in Greece, Italy & Turkey and went on to pursue his career on yachts. He also has a keen interest in food and spent 6 months working in American on small organic farms rearing and growing quality produce. His job enables him to meet people from different cultural backgrounds who open his eyes to alternate ways of thinking.Chef / First mate: Phillipa Clover
Pippa started her working career in an office and spent every spare moment outdoors until she realised she could have an enjoyable career in the fresh air and explore the world. She is a confident and capable chef always looking to provide healthy, local, fresh and delicious food. She’s fluent in French and developed a taste for fine cuisine having spent a year in France.
- Eggs Florentine - perfectly poached eggs served on a bed of spinach and a toasted English muffin topped with hollandaise sauce.American stacked pancakes - fluffy
- American style pancakes served with Maple Syrup and a choice of street bacon or a berry compote.
- A selection of local fruits & yoghurt.
- Salad Nicoise - local fish served with ‘just set’ eggs, haricots vests and dressed rocket leaves.
- Thai Inspired Fish Cakes - local fish, coriander & chilli patties served with a mango, lime & ginger dressing.
- Caribbean Chicken Caesar - jerk marinated chicken with croutons, creamy caesar sauce and lettuce leaves.
- Sea Bass Ceviche - lime and coconut cured fish with crudités.
- Tomato Gazpacho - chilled vine ripened and cherry tomato soup served with a cucumber garnish and crust white bread.
- Carpaccio of Beef - Thinly sliced raw beef.
- Pan Seared Salmon - salmon served with aromatic lemongrass and coconut rice and wasabi edamame peas.
- Braised Pork Tenderloin - pancetta wrapped pork tenderloin stuffed with pureed apple, served with green beans.
- Grilled beed tenderloin - served with chive potatoes and steamed vegetables.
- Lemon Posset - topped with redcurrant and accompanied with shortbread.
- Peach clafoutis - vanilla & nutmeg infused, served with ice cream.
- Dark chocolate & orange mousse.
May 2016 - We returned home safe and sound yesterday, but just to say we ALL had a wonderful time. Your yacht was just amazing and brought many people to look and take photos of it. The Islands were just breathtaking and the Ionian Sea (if a little too cold to go swimming in) was beautiful. Tim and Pippa were just unbelievable . . . . nothing was too much trouble for them ! Tim was there when we needed him and NOT when we didn't, and he was full of knowledge when asked many inane questions by us old biddies!!!! And boy, did he have a great sense of humour. And Pippa's cooking was just to die for. Every morning we were offered a different choice of breakfast and it was ALL good, but the lunches were just stupendous!! For a 26 year old girl, she sure has the abilities of a top class chef. They are charismatic as a pair.
May 2016 - All 5 of us got to see just how beautiful the Greek Islands were, and loved the accommodation on your luxury yacht. Tim our Skipper and Pippa our Chef were a charismatic couple and NOTHING was too much trouble for us, with either of them. The saying "they bent over backwards" comes to mind!! And the food that Pippa served up for breakfast and lunch was original, plentiful, and absolutely delicious !!! She has the makings of a top class chef ! So much so, that we all wanted her recipes! Our Skipper Tim was very informative and talked us through the options available to us for the next day, before we moored on the previous night. And we would discuss as a group and NOTHING was impossible to Tim !! We got to see all that we wanted !!
April 2016 - I am writing a short note to thank you for a fabulous week on board Argentous. The boat is a delight-very comfortable and easily handled, a wonderfully designed and well finished craft. And to complement the magnificent boat, our skipper Tim is an outstandingly efficient and talented mariner. (My son Charles who has sailed a 70ft sloop around the world says that Tim is the best skipper he has ever sailed with). Added to which Tim is very charming and helpful (I am lame and need a lot of help!). And finally and not least our cook Pippa was a delight, a wonderful and unhurried lass, a tremendous support for Tim on deck, below deck and in the galley. Her cooking was inspired.
We had a wonderful holiday. It really was fantastic and we totally support everything dad said in his note. The boat was fabulous. It worked, was very luxurious, looked great and sailed beautifully. In fact we had it up at 11 knots between Meganisi and Ithaca on day 2 which was just great. And the waterskiing was great fun too and it was all helped by being in lots of lovely Greek bays. However I do reserve my greatest praise for Tim and Pippa. What a pair! They really made our holiday. Great company, superb sailors, the cooking was delicious, always on good form and generally just good fun to hang out with. They tackled everything with enthusiasm and energy.....even when the weather was pretty grim. But mostly they were brilliant with my dad. He was pretty unsteady and they had just the right mix of being firm about the challenges of being on the the boat and not being overbearing (which was our job!!). Hence dad's fulsome praise. We the children really appreciated their support in making sure he had a great time and looking after him - down the stairs, across the pasarelle, getting him coffees and taking him home on the last night, You are very lucky to have such an excellent team on the boat looking after your guests.