Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
Carpe Diem, this brand new Lagoon 620 – Custom made catamaran, is reserved for those, who want to take their vacation on a very exclusive level. Luxury and Elegance are the first two words that come into your mind by the first encounter. With a length of 62 ft (18.9 m) and 32.1 ft (9.8 m) width you will have plenty of room to enjoy the spacious living areas for you and your family and friends. This impressive catamaran is the perfect luxury yacht for a comfortable and safe cruising through the Greek Islands.
Fitting up to 8 guests in 4 Queen size cabins, equipped with separate bathrooms and all stylishly created by Nauta Design in elegant colours and with an extra emphasis on their functionality, you will feel extra-ordinarily cozy and privileged.
The interior of the salon is designed in such a way that you will feel comfortable and harmonic throughout your journey. Though it will be very difficult for you to part from the beautifully formed aft deck, where you probably spend most of your time, either being spoiled during breakfast, lunch or dinner, with the delicious culinary delicacies, our chef will prepare especially for you or just simply relaxing with an aperitif, while gazing at the horizon.
At the same time you can choose between sunbathing on comfortable cushions or playing with dolphins on the spacious foredeck or having a snack and a cocktail, day-dreaming into the sunset, on the elegant fly-bridge. And when the time of the day comes where you want to practice some fun exercise, there are plenty of amenities make you feel alive and sporty, such as water skiing, knee boarding, wake boarding, paddle boarding or being towed in a tube. You will feel like having your own private amusement park or you can just take it more relaxed through either snorkeling or fishing or both.
When you read about the crew profile, you will understand that they are carefully chosen, according to their diverse experience and absolute professionalism, their friendly and attentive character, with which they are going to make your journey the ultimate amazing memory, you are going to hold on to, long after this trip is finished and intriguing you to plan the next one.
However you will want to spend your time on board CARPE DIEM, you can be sure that this vacation you will cherish in your memory for more than one reason and it will make you want to come back again.
- Vessel Info
- CARPE DIEM
- Year Built:
- Year Refittted:
- Captain Vladimir Vangelov, Chef & 1 crew
- Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 62 ft (18.9 m)
- Max Speed:
- 12 kts (22 kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 10 kts (18 kph)
- 2x 110hp Volvo Penta
- 32 ft (9.8 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 5 ft 3 in (1.6 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 5 ft 3 in (1.6 m)
Sleeps 8 in 4 Cabins
- AmmenitiesCinema, Indoor audio system, iPod dock, Outdoor audio system, Printer, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV master cabin, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 15ft / 4.60m 60hp RIB, Kayak, Kneeboard, Paddleboard, Tube - towable, Wakeboard, Water skis - adult, Water skis - child, BBQ, Coffee machine, Deck shower, Fishing gear - heavy, Fishing gear - light, Ice maker, Sun cushions, Swim platform, Water maker
- DivingNot Insured, Diving by arrangement, Seabob, Snorkelling gear
- Crew ProfileCaptain: Vladimir Vangelov (46)
Vladimir, is a highly experienced captain with thousand sailing miles on his career around Europe and most specifically major sailing destinations like Croatia, Greece, Montenegro and Turkey. Vladimir at the age of 46, speaks fluent English and has extensive sailing experience gained from various races in sailing class F18 and regattas all over Europe and more specifically in Bulgaria, Romania, France and Turkey. His profile includes skippering experience in various boat types both (monohulls and multihulls). Furthermore, his lovely personality and great interpersonal skills has enabled him to captain on a commercial motor yacht for the last three years based in the South of France. In the meanwhile, for the last five years has been working like a technical advisor for several dealers of Lagoon and Jeanneau, providing him with all the extra technical marine expertise needed to make your voyage the least stressful possible. On top of everything, his paternal experience being the dad of two lovely children make him the right captain for a family type sailing vacations.Chef: Elena Kuchmiy (36)
Elena was born and grew up in Ukraine. She speaks fluently ukrainian, russian, english and greek. She loves cooking since early age and to experiment with new recipes and ideas. Her passion for yachting and cooking is reflected in how much she enjoys making each guest feel special. She has been involved in yachting industry the past 5 years and she has worked in big motor yachts. She has excellent communication skills and she feels comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment.Steward: Bozidar Alexo
Alexo was born in 1976 in Bulgaria, is single and he speaks fluent English. He is extremely hard-working and links extremely well with his crew. He takes pride in providing excellent service to those onboard. He is always approachable and cheerful and aims to elevate the client experience.
- MenuExpertly designed Menu Cuisine a la Minute.The whole Menu is made with the freshest of ingredients,always selected by the chef on the local market.Fine wine and caviar selectionMONDAYBreakfast:English breakfast with coffee and fresh juicesLunch:Salad: tomato with buffalo mozzarella and pesto sauceHot appetiser: Grilled calamari with lemon sauceMain dish: Salmon fillet with teriyaki sauce and stewed spinachDessert: Mascarpone cream with fresh strawberriesDinner:Salad: Caesar saladCold appetiser: Selection of greek marinated fishes served with roasted breadMain dish: Beef Steak with truffle sauce and mashed parsnipsDessert: Fruits and ice creamTUESDAYBreakfast:Club Sandwich with fresh salad and french friesLunch:Salad: Kob saladHot appetiser: Grilled octopus - greek styledMain dish: Grilled Sea Bass fillet with herb sauce, served with sweet carrots and asparagusDessert: Creme Brûlée with dark chocolateDinner:Cold appetiser: Smoked salmon with capersMain dish: Duck magret with orange sauce and fettuccini wild mushroomsDessert: Cheese and fruitsWEDNESDAYBreakfast:American breakfastLunch:Traditional Greek salad with feta cheeseHot appetiser: Mediterranean shrimps with tomato sauce and basilsMain dish: Stuffed chicken breast with parmesan cheese and stewed potatoesDessert: Cheesecake with white chocolateDinner:Salad: Vitamin salad with carrots, apple, celery and pine nutsMain dish: Grilled beef ribs with barbecue sauce and vegetablesDessert: Vanilla ice cream with blackberryTHURSDAYBreakfast:Toast sandwich - ham and yellow cheese, fresh vegetablesLunch:Salad: Smoked salmon, lettuce and orange sauceHot appetiser: Grilled goat cheese with honey and nutsMain dish: Tagliatelle with fresh seafoodDessert: TiramisuDinner:Hot appetiser: Stewed mussels with wine and garlicMain dish: Wild fish roasted in salt, grilled vegetables on sideDessert: Pancake “ Crepe Suzette “ served with ice creamFRIDAYBreakfast:Scrambled eggs with crispy bacon and jamLunch:Salad: Salad of fresh vegetables with seafood and mustard dressingMain dish: Fresh fish on the barbecue, baked potatoes with mayonnaise sauceDessert: Stewed pair with marsala, cinnamon and ice creamDinner:Cold appetiser: Cheese and sausagesMain dish: Roast beef with mashed potatoes and grilled zucchiniDessert: Fruit tartlet with Bavarian creamSATURDAYBreakfast:Omelette assortiLunch:Salad: Tzaziki saladHot appetiser: Fuagra with Armagnac and caramelised peachMain dish: Paella ValencianaDessert: MacarronesDinner:Salad: Fresh green salad with sardinesMain dish: American cheeseburger with french friesSUNDAYBreakfast:Greek mini börek with cheese and hamNOTE: Sushi menu available on requestSet UramakiSet NigiriSet HosomakiBlack caviar - Russian sturgeon - available to purchase on boardCoffee -Nespresso machine, tea, fruits, juices
This is the first sailing experience for us, and now we plana sailing trip every year.! We hope we can return for another trip with this same crew & boat, it will be hard to find any better.! Thank you for everything.! The food was Excellent.!!!
Pat & Bill Schmiebil
We have had an amazing holiday and have been looked after so well by Plamen, Raian, and Evan. You took us to some tranquil bays and we spent a wonderful time lazing around and also on your toys on the water. A lot offun….
Many, many thanks…
Thank you so much for a wonderful trip! I loved the beautiful views, the dolphins, the historic towns and your chocolate mousse.You all are the best.!
Thanks for an amazing week.! It was incredible being able to go into little villages by boat that we might not have seen otherwise. We will never forget that windy storm.
Thank you for such a wonderful week on the Carpe Diem.! We had the best time and I know that this is a trip we will never forget. Thank you so much for everything...!
Thank you so much for an incredible trip.! It was such an unforgettable experience, from the dolphins to the storm. Thank you for everything you did to make it so wonderful.
This has been an incredibly memorable trip for our family, and we thank the cheerful and professional crew of Carpe Diem for a wonderful experience - from the 5-star staterooms and healthy, from meals to the village tours, water sports, long sails, and sailing with dolphins. Thank you and bon voyage.!
Thank you for the best trip ever.!
RAIA thank you for the Greek yogurt, captain we will teach English and you will teach us Bulgarian, Chef we are coming back for your sushi 😊
The Chraivis Family