Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
Custom built by the famous naval architect Jean-Jacque Coste and newly refitted, we are excited to offer Cartouche available to charter for the very first time.
Considerable amount of time and effort has been spent on designing new systems and making improvements for the sole purpose of improving guest comfort and charter experience. Interior space upgrades include new cabin layout, new galley design, custom-made furniture and luxury guest linens. New sails, paintwork, navigation equipment as well as sound and acoustic insulation. AV improvements include waterproof iPad control of the entertainment system, which can be enjoyed and controlled from anywhere on the vessel including the foredeck and flybridge. Satellite TV and stored films can be watched from a 55” flat screen TV with surround sound audio in the saloon. The aft deck offers a retractable 100” screen and projector for late evening viewing offering an ambient cinematic experience. A brand new sun deck jacuzzi, Ribeye 500 tender including sporting equipment round up the extensive refit improvements.
- Vessel Info
- Year Built:
- Year Refittted:
- Coste Design
- Blue Coast Yachts
- Captain Angelo Yon, Chef & 2 crew
- Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 95 ft (29 m)
- Max Speed:
- 12 kts (22 kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 8 kts (15 kph)
- 39 ft (12 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 6 ft 7 in (2 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 6 ft 7 in (2 m)
Sleeps 8 in 4 Cabins
- AmmenitiesCinema, Indoor audio system, Outdoor audio system, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 16ft / 5.00m 100hp Ribeye, Assorted water toys, Jet board, Kite board equipment, Mono ski, Paddleboard, Surf board, Tube - towable, Wakeboard, Water skis - adult, Water skis - child, Wave runner (sitdown), BBQ, Deck shower, Fishing gear - light, Ice maker, Jacuzzi on deck, Sun cushions, Swim platform
- DivingNot Insured, Diving by arrangement, Seabobs multiple, Snorkelling gear, Underwater lighting, Rendevouz Diving Only
- Crew ProfileCaptain: Angelo Yon
Qualifications include RYA/MCA Offshore 200t, PADI Dive master, RYA SRC/GMDSS Operator’s License, RYA First Aid, RYA Cruising Instructor and ENG1.
With an extensive 16 years in the yachting industry Angelo has sailed throughout the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Baltic Sea, South Pacific, East Coast of the United States and more.
Angelo developed a passion for the wind and waves in his hometown of Port Elizabeth, South Africa spending most of his time on the beach kite surfing and surfing.
He first learned to sail in Dubai and after falling in love with the sport he made his way to the UK to train and obtain his licenses including his PADI Dive Master.
Angelo has worked for boat building companies, prepared boats for and sailed in grand prix regattas.
His biggest passion in addition to sailing is undoubtedly kite surfing. He lives with his girlfriend in Palma de Mallorca when not sailing or traveling.
Angelo has a cool, calm and collected demeanor, he takes pride in his work, has a fantastic sense of humor and ensures guests leave having had truly memorable experiences.
Previous yachts on which Angelo has Captained include SY Nephele, SY White Lie, MY Integrity, SY Nefertiti and SY Fitz James.Chief Mate / Engineer: Oliver Curran (26)
Ollie grew up racing high performance dinghy’s up until the age of 15. By the time he finished he was racing at national level, he also immersed himself in operating racing clinics and a race series each week. He moved to Auckland to manage a windsurf & kayak business, responsible for managing the beach team, teaching windsurfing and standup paddle-board lessons. Ollie’s love for the ocean and water sports lead him to want to explore the world on a sailing yacht. He has a wealth of knowledge, is highly adaptable, has a great sense of humor and is very well liked by guests.Stewardess: Anais Levert (31)
Ana is a French speaking Canadian who enjoys seeing others share in her passion for the ocean during charters. Ana is not only the sole stewardess onboard Cartouche, she is also a dive instructor, yoga teacher and massage therapist. She pays attention to detail, is thorough and dedicated in her tasks, and can easily whip up a delicious tasting cocktail too! Ana loves anthropology, discovering new and local cultures and enjoys sharing her experiences of the benefit of the guests.Chef: Guadalupe Castillo (42)
Guadalupe has always been very interested in food, a healthy diet and thus excellent nutrition. At the young age of 14, Guadalupe went on to buy her first book on nutrition.She grew up in her mother’s restaurant, thereafter pursuing studies at a Hospitality and Chef school. Whilst she was completing her studies she became interested in other area’s such as business administration, and combined the two interests in the food industry. Her tendency for hospitality lead her to work as Administration Manager at a airline company for four years. Whilst working she occupied herself studying Nutrition and Super-Food diets.
Guadalupe has spent time onboard yachts working as both a stewardess and cook for the past 5 years, and later moved on to Chief Stewardess roles. In 2017 she decided to put into practice her years of studying and focus attentively on cooking in the galley. She takes pride in every dish she presents and wouldn’t dare to present it if she didn’t love it herself.
- - Bryan Loewen"Simply the best charter experience in the Caribbean! Incredible crew that caters to every person's interests. I became a proficient Kiteboarder from Cartouche and my 11-year old daughter caught her first water time behind a kite with the support of the instructors and a captain who strategically anchors us in awesome locations. It's also stacked with kick-ass sea toys!”
- "i've spent the last decade taking adventure/kitesurfing-centric boat trips around the world, and my experience on the cartouche set a new standard for luxury and overall experience. i can wholeheartedly recommend the boat/crew/instructors to anyone looking for a high end kiting/watersports expedition."- Raleigh Ralls
- "Time aboard the Cartouche with family and friends is awesome, offering extraordinary luxury aboard a beautifully unique yacht. The accommodating crew is incredibly knowledgeable and the food superb. Finally, if you have an interest in kite boarding (beginner or advanced), there is simply no better vacation than a Wind Voyager trip about the Cartouche." - Larry Reddell