Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
Superyacht DREAMTIME is one of Australia’s best-known and iconic motor yachts; she boasts an extensive cruising history.
This115-foot (34.5m) luxury charter yacht was built by Lloyds Ships Holdings and originally launched in 1986. Since then, she has enjoyed excellent care and maintenance by experienced owners and professional crews.
M/Y DREAMTIME is a classic, cruising motor yacht, designed and built to discover the vast coastlines of Australia in true comfort. She comes with a Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority permit to access the most areas of the sought-after Whitsundays islands, as well as the secluded bays and coves along the reef and coastline.
Find true adventure on board DREAMTIME while still enjoying the height of luxury. With sumptuous accommodations for eight in four stunning cabins, there is ample space to relax.
DREAMTIME’s main deck has a unique enclosed aft flanked by large windows, which offers supreme views while dining and entertaining. This area opens to a lower aft deck and swim platform, well suited for accessing the water and utilising the yacht’s dive equipment and water sports. A recent fly-bridge extension completes the ideal layout, allowing for days under the sun or alfresco dining. A large sun umbrella is available if shade is required.
- Year Built:
- Year Refittted:
- Jack Hargrave
- Lloyds Ships Holdings
- Captain , Chef & 3 crew
Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 113 ft (34.5 m)
- Max Speed:
- kts ( kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 12 kts (22 kph)
- 2x MTU 1840hp
- 22 ft (6.7 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m)
- At anchor (0 speed)
Sleeps 8 in 4 Cabins
AmmenitiesIndoor audio system, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 19ft / 5.80m 0hp Center Console, Jet ski (standup), Tube - towable, Water skis - adult, BBQ, Jacuzzi on deck, Swim platform
DivingNot Insured, Snorkelling gear, 1 Compressor
On board MV Dreamtime, we pride ourselves on serving our guests only the finest fresh and local produce. Your menu will feature fresh tropical fruits,vegetables and salads, accompanied by plenty of seafood and premium quality beef, chicken or lamb. Below is a little sample of what you can expect to tantalise your taste buds on board MV Dreamtime.
- A selection of tropical fruits, juices, fresh farmed yogurt, cereals andmuesli.
Stick to your traditional hot breakfast of eggs, bacon and crusty freshlymade bread or try one of our chef’s specialties…
- Blueberry pancakes with white chocolate and blueberry ganache, coconutmascarpone, fresh blueberries and toasted coconut flakes.
- Persian feta, roasted beets, orange dressing, cress and poached eggs on crustysourdough.
- Baked eggs with spiced tomato sauce, soybeans and feta served on a toastedbaguette.
- Linguini served with tableland red claw, red peppers, garlic, chilli andshaved parmesan.
- Daintree barramundi with organic quinoa salad and sunflower sprouts.
- Chicken and mango salad with Moroccan couscous and fresh mint.
- Pan-fried squid panzanella with chorizo, mozzarella, heirloom tomoatoesand rocket.
- A selection of local and importedcheese served with dried fruit.
- Local tiger prawns and cauliflower couscous drizzled in lemon juice.
- Freshly caught Job Fish sashimi.
- Catch of the day, anyway you like. With anything you like.
- Sous vide beef fillet with kipfler potatoes, smoked speck, cauliflowerpuree and green mint peas.
- Lamb backstap with sweet potato burek, charred asparagus, pomegranate andmint labna.
*Please note that each menu on board MV Dreamtime is personally tailored by our first class chef to suite each charterer’s preferences.