Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
EXIT STRATEGY is a beautifully decorated motoryacht built by Hargrave Custom Yachts that was launched in 2006 and refit in 2014. This charter motoryacht has areas for relaxing and sunbathing on both exterior decks. The sun deck features a Jacuzzi, sun pads, cocktail bar, and plenty of outdoor seating. She sleeps 8 guests comfortably in 4 staterooms with a full-beam owner's suite. With a crew of 4, EXIT STRATEGY will make sure you are taken care of with the highest level of service.
- Vessel Info
- EXIT STRATEGY
- Year Built:
- Year Refittted:
- United States
- Hargrave Yacht Design
- Captain Gary Dezarn, Chef & 3 crew
- Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 105 ft (32 m)
- Max Speed:
- 20 kts (37 kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 17 kts (32 kph)
- 2x Caterpillar C-30 Diesel
- 22 ft (6.8 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 5 ft 11 in (1.8 m)
Sleeps 8 in 4 Cabins
- AmmenitiesBluray library, CD library, Cell phone, DVD library, DVD player all cabins, Fax, Games console, Indoor audio system, iPod dock, Local TV, Outdoor audio system, Printer, Satellite radio, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV outdoor, Wi-Fi, 32ft / 9.80m 275hp Intrepid, 15ft / 4.60m 90hp Nautica, Assorted water toys, Beach games, Board games, Floating Mats, Kayaks multiple, Paddleboards multiple, Tube - towable, Wave runners multiple (sitdown), BBQ, Beach umbrella, Book library, Coffee machine, Deck shower, Fishing gear - heavy, Fishing gear - light, Ice maker, Jacuzzi on deck, Kosher, Special diets, Sun cushions, Sun loungers, Swim platform, Water maker
- DivingNot Insured, Diving by arrangement
- Crew Profile
Capt. Gary Dezarn hails from Oklahoma and currently holds a USCG 500 masters license. After graduating from OSU obtains a masters in Management Information Systems. Gary moved to Florida beginning his yachting career as a. Deckhand on dive charter yachts. Capt Gary has held a variety of marine jobs working commercially in the golf of Mexico in the petroleum business. But his passion for the islands brought him back to the yachting industry where h has refitted several large yachts including Exit Strategy. He has extensively cruised the Caribbean, Bahamas and New England. His hobbies include fishing, diving, traveling and real estate. Capt. Gary and his crew pride themselves in delivering and unparalleled luxury experience to all guests tailoring their service to your needs and giving you a vacation you will never forget.
Danny Mowery is our deckhand and was born and raised in Sunny south Florida. You'll always find Danny happy and eager to shard this love of the water. He's interests include fishing, diving, spear fishing and all water sports.
Steve is our Mate on Exit Strategy and originally from Oaxaca, Mexico. He spent a better part of his teen years on Lake Winnipasakee where he attended high school. He then moved to Chicago and spent the next 4 years sailing the Great Lakes before deciding to move to Florida pursue a career in the yachting industry. Steve has spent his 5 years in the industry traveling the Bahamas, New England, Caribbean and pacific coast from Costa Rica to Mexico.
Erin was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale and has been a native Floridian for 29 years. Growing up in Sunny South Florida and being surrounded by the water she always knew working on the water was a passion for her. Traveling at the age of 15 years old on a sailboat throughout the coast of Ireland is where she first discovered the love she had for the ocean. After graduating in 2008 with a degree in public communications, She moved to USVI in pursued her dream of working on the water. When she returned home and got into the corporate world for 4 years she realized to follow her heart and get back into the yachting industry. She is currently a deck/Stew and has no regrets. Her interested are cooking, fishing, diving and is very versatile in a variety of water activities. She loves being in the hospitality industry and lives life to the fullest.