Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
TROCA ONE is a beautiful superyacht, built in 2002 and entirely refit in 2017. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, taken care of by a crew of 4.
- Vessel Info
- TROCA ONE
- Year Built:
- Year Refittted:
- United States
- Captain Dan Clegg, Chef & 2 crew
- Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 107 ft (32.9 m)
- Max Speed:
- kts ( kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 17 kts (32 kph)
- 2 DDC MTU 16V 2000 M90 1800 HP
- 23 ft (7 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 6 ft 7 in (2 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 6 ft 7 in (2 m)
Sleeps 8 in 4 Cabins
- AmmenitiesOutdoor audio system, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 25ft / 7.90m 0hp Center Console, Assorted water toys, Inflatable floating island, Kayak, Paddleboard, Wave runners multiple (sitdown), Book library, Coffee machine, Deck shower, Ice maker, Jacuzzi on deck, Kosher, Special diets, Sun cushions, Swim platform, Water maker
- DivingNot Insured, Diving by arrangement, Snorkelling gear
- Crew ProfileCaptain: Dan Clegg
Daniel grew up on the waters of New Zealand. He started his maritime career at the age of sixteen working on a commercial deep-sea fishing trawler. He remained in that field for six years before joining yachting. He has been yachting for the last ten years and running boats for the last four years. Daniel has experience working on both charter and private yachts. Apart from being a confident captain, Daniel is personable, and outgoing with strong leadership skills and attention to detail. He has spent extensive time in Caribbean, Bahamas, Northeast U.S.A, Great Lakes and the Mediterranean. Daniels hobbies include dirt biking, snowboarding, and diving.
Daniel holds a 200 Ton Offshore Master, AEC Engineering ticket, New Zealand Offshore Watch keeps ticket, Inshore Lunchmaster and First Aid the USAStewardess: Oriana Schneps
Oriana grew up in Cambridge Massachusetts. From a young age, she worked at the New England Aquarium and eventually became a scientific diver for the institution. While working on their research boat in the Bahamas she learned about Yachting. Since then Oriana has worked on several different boats around the world, in the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska, Canada, and Australia. In her free time, Oriana loves to dive and explore wherever she is based.
Oriana holds her SSI Divemaster and SSI Rescue Diver certifications. She is also trained in emergency first aid