Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
Vivere - "TO LIVE"!
Living life to the fullest aboard this magnificent 116' Azimut Grande - custom built for luxury and comfort throughout! The Azimuts lines are very aesthetic, elegant, athletic and modern. The rounded shapes and elliptical windows give this yacht a sleek high profile look.
Main Deck Salon and Dining: Satin-finished cherry wood throughout the main deck, salon and galley combined with illuminated Onyx accented panels that glow with warmth and enhance the inviting dining area and salon, welcoming and soothing guests aboard. The main companionway boast rich and bold marbles interspersed with a unique pattern repeated in the custom glass dining table - seating for 10.
Accommodations: Fit for a King with the Master King stateroom forward on the main deck which features three over sized elliptical windows for expansive views to port and starboard, with ensuite deep Jacuzzi tub, separate shower and spacious entry area.
Below are four guest staterooms - the two aft are doubles while the two forward feature twin berths, all comparable with ensuite facilities. The guest’s companionway features refrigerated drawers for stocking late night snacks, beverages and amenities for guests.
Entertainment: The array of electronics onboard expands onto the aft deck with foldaway anti-glare TV in the aft cockpit where dining el fresco is also popular for up to 10 guests. Entertainment options continue on the upper deck with a customized spa Jacuzzi and a crafted cover that rises and converts to chaise lounges for additional sunbathing. The top deck also has a wet bar, wrap around settee with a polished teak table for additional dining for 12 under the 2 retractable sun roofs.
On the wide bow there are even more spacious and comfortable, extra large sun pads and seating. One of the best features yet, is the "beach" where the garage door expands out over the swim platform for landing and playing in the water. This makes boarding the 17' Castoldi Jet tender (built and chosen for passenger comfort) easy and accessible for guests.
With a cruising speed of 25 knots this yacht won't have any problem taking the guests where they wish to go on a moment's notice.
- Vessel Info
- Year Built:
- United States
- Azimut Yachts
- Azimut Yachts
- Captain Mike Minnuies, Chef & 4 crew
- Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 116 ft (35.4 m)
- Max Speed:
- 28 kts (52 kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 20 kts (37 kph)
- 2X Diesel MTU 16V 2000 M93 at 2400hp each
- 23 ft (7.3 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 6 ft 7 in (2 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 6 ft 7 in (2 m)
- At anchor (0 speed)
Sleeps 10 in 5 CabinsVIVERE can accommodate 10 guests in 5 staterooms
Customized for comfort and fit for a King with the Master "King" stateroom forward on the main deck and features three oversized elliptical windows for expansive views to port and starboard, with ensuite deep Jacuzzi tub, separate shower and spacious entry area.
Below are four guest staterooms - the two aft are queen berths while the two forward feature twin berths, all comparable in size with ensuite facilities and TV/DDVD/CD
The guest’s companionway features refrigerated drawers for stocking late night snacks, beverages and amenities for guest.
VIVERE is fully air conditioned through out.
Crew has separate heads and showers.
- AmmenitiesCD library, Cell phone, Cinema, DVD library, DVD player saloon, Fax, Indoor audio system, iPod dock, Local TV, Media movie server, Satellite phone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, 23ft / 7.30m 300hp Sea Strike, Assorted water toys, Kayaks multiple, Paddleboards multiple, Tube - towable, BBQ, Coffee machine, Deck shower, Fishing gear - light, Ice maker, Jacuzzi in master cabin, Jacuzzi on deck, Swim platform, Water maker
- DivingNot Insured, Diving by arrangement, Snorkelling gear
- Crew ProfileCaptain: Mike Minnuies
Mike has been a licensed captain for 13 years, leading large crews and operating privately owned yachts, as well as, USCG Certified Passenger Vessels. He has now been the Captain of VIVERE in Florida to New England since January 2010. As captain, he has managed the maintenance and operation of this customized yacht, assuring that she is ready to run and please the owners and many guests aboard, while always keeping charter in mind for the near future. He is enthusiastic about charter of VIVERE and is experienced with all types of guests; corporate groups and VIP'S, celebrities and families from around the world. He was previously Captain aboard 75' motor yacht AVANTI which had many successful charters throughout his term aboard in Florida, New England and the Great Lakes. His prior experience is Captain aboard M/Y Millennium - New York, S. Florida & the Bahamas among other reputable charter yachts ranging from 45' - 150'.First mate: Robert Stackpoole
Robert was born and raised on the Great Lakes so he learned to drive boats at the very early age of 7. This progressed into bigger boats as he got older, bringing along additional skills and experience in the industry.
At 20 Robert moved to Ft. Lauderdale pursuing work on boats in a tropical climate year round. He joined VIVERE in August of 2015 maintaining the yacht and tender sound, both cosmetically and mechanically. He has logged over 2,000 nautical miles along the Eastern Seaboard, including the waters of the Bahamas.
Robert enjoys meeting new people and looks forward to making charter guests welcome and comfortable onboard.Chief Stewardess: Kate Jones
A native of Oregon, Kate is a true Northwest-grown Sea Gypsy. She has spent several years on a wide variety of luxury yachts and catamarans, sailing the Caribbean and the Northeastern shore; Alaska, and Canada. Kate brings to each Charter her enthusiastic, cheerful, and ready smile. You will find her to be high energy, fun, always joyful and able to assist you to ensure an individualized experience. She has a focus on professionalism, warmth, and concern for guest satisfaction.Kate is also a licensed Aesthetician who can refresh your sun-kissed skin or relax you with a facial at the end of a long day of beach activities or shopping.
On her time off you will find her bag always packed for another one of her world adventures.Deck Hand: Eric Connell
A New York native, Eric has been a deckhand on VIVERE for approximately 9 months. He has traveled South America working as deckhand on M/V Yorktown 257’ for over a year. He is passionate and wants to learn as much as he can about the industry hoping one day to become a captain of his own sail boat.Chef: Gail Sinclair-Murphy
Gail was born in New York, but grew up in Italy (Rome) and the South of France.
She fell in love with the sea at an early age after sailing on her father’s sailboat along the coast of Italy. This is also where Gail gained her knowledge of Mediterranean cuisine and the different flavors of Europe.
Gail learned how to cook onboard yachts and has been doing so for many years. Gail also owns her own catering business in Fort Lauderdale.
- MenuDay 1.Breakfast: Eggs Benedict, Fresh Seasonal Fruits, Fresh JuicesLunch: Roast Pork Tenderloin & Orange Salad with Ginger DressingLemon Pots de CremeHors d’oeuvres: Sun dried Tomato, Pesto, Cheese Torte. Mini Chicken Wellingtons.1st Course: Scallops with zucchini , thyme & cream/wine sauceMain Course: Beef Tenderloin with cognac/mustard sauceHerb roasted red potatoes, French green beans almondineDessert: Frozen white chocolate pie with raspberriesDay 2.Breakfast: Continental, Croissants, Muffins with assorted jamsFresh Fruit Platter.Lunch:Warm Leek, Potato, Gruyere tart with Caesar saladMarbled Cheesecake BarsHors d’oeuvres: Cream Puffs filled with curried Crab & SwissCheese & Fruit Platter1st Course: Mixed Greens with mandarins, toasted pine-nuts & goat cheeseRaspberry/balsamic dressingMain Course: Pistachio crusted Chicken with herb mustard saucePotato Puffs, Julienned Vegetable MedleyDessert: Poached Pears filled with Mascarpone Cream, with Chocolate sauceDay 3:Breakfast: Smoked Salmon Platter with accompaniments, Bagels &Fresh Fruit PlatterLunch: Millionnaires Lobster Salad with new potatoesOranges in Wine Syrup with whipped creamHors d’oeuvres: Shrimp topped with mango,sun dried tomato chutneyFresh tuna Tartare with Sesame crackers1st Course: Chilled Watercress & Zuchini SoupMain Course: Sea Bass with a fennel, tomato/orange sauceNutty wild rice, Grilled VegetablesDessert: Ginger Lime CheesecakeDay 4:Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Assorted BreadsSeasonal Fruit Salad, YoghurtsLunch: Maryland Crab Cakes, Jalapeno Mayo & Cocktail SauceBow-Tie Pasta, with Avocado, Smoked Salmon & Lemon VinnRicotta Pudding with fresh berriesHors d’oeuvres: Spinach crepe spirals, with pine-nuts & sun dried tomatoes.Lamb Meatballs, with Mint/yoghurt dip.1st Course: Warm Leek Mousses with Stilton & Walnut SauceMain Course: Duck Breast, with Blackberry Sauce. Potatoes DauphinoiseYellow Squash SouffleDessert: Fresh Strawberry & Chocolate Tart, Grand Marnier Whipped Cream.Day 5:Breakfast: Pancakes, Bacon, Fresh Berries, JuicesLunch: Zesty Vegetable Enchilladas, Black Bean & Avocado SalsaMexican Pineapple CakeHors d’oeuvres: Caviar Pie with Toasts, Spicey, soused Shrimp1st Course: Baby Spinach Salad with Dried Cranberries, Walnuts & Ginger DressingMain Course: Herbed Rack of Lamb with Fresh Mint SauceRoasted, glazed Root Vegetables, Garlic Potatoes au GratinDessert: Apple, Raisin, Cinnamon Crepes, with vanilla crèmeDAY 6:Breakfast: Omelettes to order, Hash Browns, Fresh FruitLunch:Coconut Shrimp with curried coconut riceLemon SorbetHors d’oeuvres:Mushrooms stuffed with hot sausage, International Cheese Tray with fruit1st Course: Roasted Beet Salad, with toasted walnuts & Blue cheeseMain Course: Lobster Tail with drawn butter, wild, Lemon Pecan Rice,Grilled AsparagusDessert: Rum Cake with ice-creamDay 7:Breakfast: Sausage Quiche with grilled tomatoesLunch: Fresh Mahi-Mahi, topped with a mango/cilantro salsaBaby artichokes with lemon/garlic vinaigretteGooey Pecan BarsHors d’oeuvres: Baked Brie with nuts & cranberries, Crab ‘n’ Cheese Won-Tons1st Course: Shrimp & Avocado on a red pepper coulisMain Course: Veal Chops, with arugula, tomato topping, garlic mashed potatoes, Sauteed MushroomsDessert: Chocolate pate with raspberry sauce & whipped cream.
NEWPORT, RI - JUNE/JULY 2015
The trip was amazing. The crew was fantastic and made you feel right at home. This was our first experience with this type of trip and the condition of the yacht and the crew made you feel like a million bucks. This is something we would be doing again in the future and would charter Vivere again.