Interested in Chartering This Yacht?
Custom built by the famous naval architect Jean-Jacque Coste and newly refitted, we are excited to offer Cartouche available to charter for the very first time.
Considerable amount of time and effort has been spent on designing new systems and making improvements for the sole purpose of improving guest comfort and charter experience. Interior space upgrades include new cabin layout, new galley design, custom-made furniture and luxury guest linens. New sails, paintwork, navigation equipment as well as sound and acoustic insulation. AV improvements include waterproof iPad control of the entertainment system, which can be enjoyed and controlled from anywhere on the vessel including the foredeck and flybridge. Satellite TV and stored films can be watched from a 55” flat screen TV with surround sound audio in the saloon. The aft deck offers a retractable 100” screen and projector for late evening viewing offering an ambient cinematic experience. A brand new sun deck jacuzzi, Ribeye 500 tender including sporting equipment round up the extensive refit improvements.
- Vessel Info
- Year Built:
- Year Refittted:
- Coste Design
- Blue Coast Yachts
- Captain Angelo Yon, Chef & 2 crew
- Dimensions, Speed, & Specifications
- 95 ft (29 m)
- Max Speed:
- 12 kts (22 kph)
- Cruise Speed:
- 8 kts (15 kph)
- 39 ft (12 m)
- Min. Draft:
- 6 ft 7 in (2 m)
- Max. Draft:
- 6 ft 7 in (2 m)
Sleeps 8 in 4 Cabins
- AmmenitiesCinema, Indoor audio system, Outdoor audio system, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 16ft / 5.00m 100hp Ribeye, Assorted water toys, Jet board, Kite board equipment, Mono ski, Paddleboard, Surf board, Tube - towable, Wakeboard, Water skis - adult, Water skis - child, Wave runner (sitdown), BBQ, Deck shower, Fishing gear - light, Ice maker, Jacuzzi on deck, Sun cushions, Swim platform
- DivingNot Insured, Diving by arrangement, Seabobs multiple, Snorkelling gear, Underwater lighting, Rendevouz Diving Only
- Crew ProfileCaptain: Angelo Yon
Qualifications include RYA/MCA Offshore 200t, PADI Dive master, RYA SRC/GMDSS Operator’s License, RYA First Aid, RYA Cruising Instructor and ENG1.
With an extensive 16 years in the yachting industry Angelo has sailed throughout the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Baltic Sea, South Pacific, East Coast of the United States and more.
Angelo developed a passion for the wind and waves in his hometown of Port Elizabeth, South Africa spending most of his time on the beach kite surfing and surfing.
He first learned to sail in Dubai and after falling in love with the sport he made his way to the UK to train and obtain his licenses including his PADI Dive Master.
Angelo has worked for boat building companies, prepared boats for and sailed in grand prix regattas.
His biggest passion in addition to sailing is undoubtedly kite surfing. He lives with his girlfriend in Palma de Mallorca when not sailing or traveling.
Angelo has a cool, calm and collected demeanor, he takes pride in his work, has a fantastic sense of humor and ensures guests leave having had truly memorable experiences.
Previous yachts on which Angelo has Captained include SY Nephele, SY White Lie, MY Integrity, SY Nefertiti and SY Fitz James.
- - Bryan Loewen"Simply the best charter experience in the Caribbean! Incredible crew that caters to every person's interests. I became a proficient Kiteboarder from Cartouche and my 11-year old daughter caught her first water time behind a kite with the support of the instructors and a captain who strategically anchors us in awesome locations. It's also stacked with kick-ass sea toys!”
- "i've spent the last decade taking adventure/kitesurfing-centric boat trips around the world, and my experience on the cartouche set a new standard for luxury and overall experience. i can wholeheartedly recommend the boat/crew/instructors to anyone looking for a high end kiting/watersports expedition."- Raleigh Ralls
- "Time aboard the Cartouche with family and friends is awesome, offering extraordinary luxury aboard a beautifully unique yacht. The accommodating crew is incredibly knowledgeable and the food superb. Finally, if you have an interest in kite boarding (beginner or advanced), there is simply no better vacation than a Wind Voyager trip about the Cartouche." - Larry Reddell