Our Favorite Yacht JokesJune 29, 2018 | Share This Post
As with any industry, boating and yachting is a trade that has jokes, one-liners and puns that are sure to give everyone in your family (and maybe even the staff) a good laugh. Men, women (and kids) aboard luxury yacht charters can crack a smile while sharing some of these classic family-friendly nautical jokes.
Our Favorite One-Liners
Got an upset child? Need to crack a smile? Want to make a staff member laugh? Try these nautical one-liners on your yacht vacation.
- Small boats are very vulnerable to pier pressure.
- What do you do with a sick boat? Take it to the dock.
- Why couldn’t the pirate learn the alphabet? Because he was lost at C.
- I’ll buy a boat, schooner or later.
- How do you make luxury yacht charters look younger? Boat-Tox.
- How do you make a boat feel better? Give it some “vitamin sea”.
- How do people sailing in the ocean say “hello” to each other? They wave!
- What game do young sailors play? Dock dock caboose.
- What do you call the fastest sailboat in the world? Usain Boat.
- What detergent do sailors use? Tide!
- Saw a pirate standing in a pile of gold on his ship that came part way up his legs. He learned that his booty was only shin deep.
- A ship load of blue crashed into a ship load of red paint. The crews were marooned.
- Why didn’t the sailors play cards? Because the captain was standing on the deck.
Who doesn’t like a good pun? Some of our favorites are sometimes even the names of boats. These make for nice additions to your social media posts about your boating vacation.
- I can’t think of any more boat puns. Canoe?
- Oh ship, we’re in trouble now.
- I’ve been an aquaholic for 5 years now.
- You can’t just barge in here like that!
- Is that a shark, or somefin else?
- Will salmon please help me?
- Should we swim oar keep sunbaking?
- I like it, but I’m not sure on the tidal.
- Last boat not least.
- Off course I like being the navigator!
Ready for the Sailabration?
Neptune Group Yachting is a Fort Laudedale-based yacht charter company. Our mission is to connect yachters with the ideal boat and vacation. We’re located in the yachting capital of the world and have expert steward(ess), chefs, deck hands, cooks, engineers, housekeepers and captains at our disposal.
Three reasons to hire Neptune Group Yachting to handle every detail of your next (or first) yacht rental: (1) We know crew and have the means to hire the experts you require. (2) We have firsthand experience from purchase and finance to planning and rental. (3) We’ve got the perfect match for you with hundreds of powerboats and sailboats to choose from, both big and small. Get excited for the “sailabration” and check out our fleet before calling to learn more about Neptune Group Yachting.